Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want to go faster.
I know for a FACT I saw these answered somewhere, but for the life of me, can't find them now...

My daughter is 9 months old, so we still have some time before she hops into her Hurricane, (mod time ;) ) but my wife has already said she wants it as slow as possible for her starting out.. I thought I read where I can put a 6v battery in to decrease speed by half.. Am I dreaming, or did I really see that?

I know I saw remote kill switches somewhere.. maybe CJB? But now that I want to look more into it, the topics I found have disappeared.. Im curious as to if a remote kill would work for 6v and 12v, or if I would need to re-wire/change anything when she steps up to 12v
Well, you can put in the lockout screw and restrict it to 1st and reverse, and that will be around 2.5mph.

If you do want it slower than that, yes -- you can put in a 6V battery and it will work. It may have some difficulty with hills or tall grass, especially in reverse/1st. Honestly, the 2.5mph setting (1st/reverse) with a 12V battery should be fine.

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response. So after the modifica[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course