KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want to go faster.
By Hale1320
I have 1 of these laying around
http://www.lovecarolina.com/images/ct_630f_page_1.htm

Is there any reason that this controler couldn't be ran off of two 18v milwaukee lithium batteries? It bench test fine, but that's with out a load. They are 4.0 AH batteries and this will be going a a pretty light 6v lil quad. Pretty sure I have the live axle and chain drive figured out just need to make a couple of brackets and get a couple of pellow block bearings. More worried about batteries right now.

Pretty sure I have the axle and chain drive figured out. Just need a couple of 3/8 pillow block bearings

By toycrusher
Good job on the helmet! That's crazy enough even for nuts like me :lol: But definitely, short wheelbase, short track width, be careful for rollovers. Training wheels aren't a horrible idea in my opinion.
By Hale1320
I was planning on putting rubber tires on the front too. But i am scared that will cause roll overs, where the plastic tires just "push" when it's going fast the rubber tires would grab. The parts will be going into some sort of go kart soon.
By Hale1320
We scrapped the 4wheeler, neighbors said they were going to call the cops for "child endangerment" . Picked up a razor dune buggy, only mods are 36v over the stock 24V for now. Still have the other motor and controller and some more batteries for future mods.
By Hale1320
The police came to my house to see what the neighbors were talking about. They were cool and told me I didn't have anything to worry about. But it freaked my wife out, so know more 4wheeler. Now I have to figure out how to out a roll bar on this razor dune buggy. Is 52 volts too much or not enough? ????

I saw that they sell 24 volt motors on Amazon they[…]

So I saw on Amazon that they sell 24v gears it say[…]

Batmobile- 1992 Power Drivers

I'd try to plastic weld the cracks, pretty easy to[…]

Plasti-dip

I wouldn't recommend it. I've dipped my Hayabusa […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course