KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
I currently have a Dune Racer that I am upgrading to 24 Volts. I have on order two 12V 14AH batteries and Traxxas 775 motors with new pinions.
1) The stock wringing is 14 Awg, should I upgrade this and to what too?

2) I was going to use this charger Image which is a 24 volt 2 amp charger that has a quick connect. I was going to use Image and cut the plastic end off and use this for an easy quick connect to the battery and a charger. Is there an easier way that I haven't thought of? I have a 12 volt battery charger from my vehicle but it won't charge these in series unless I disconnect them.

Any advice would be appreciated. This is going to be my first upgrade.

After reading a ton of information I have decided to add an Electric scooter controller and do this upgrade the way it should be done.
I do have another question however. I am using a Electric Scooter Controller and following the build with all of the relays and switches. My lights will be a total of 18W. In the built it shows using the pilot light wire for the headlights and taillights. It says you can do this if you keep the draw low but it does not say how low. Would 18W be okay or should I run a separate relay for this?
If you're going with the Eastcoastpowerup kit, I'm certain Wes would be more than happy to answer that question. He's very familiar with his products, and has personally tested each and every product that he sells, to be able to answer questions as well as feeling comfortable in competent product to put behind his name.

I want to upgrade the motors to 775 with at least […]

Magic Cars modifications

Hello everyone, did anyone have any success with m[…]

Volts/ current regulator

Many thanks again dude. Sorry to keep asking quest[…]

H4805 Linkage Help Part B7659-9419D

Hello all! Found the part through The Shop Vac No[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course