KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
By Squire
Hello, I'm a total newbie here, but I've been reading around a lot. Thank you all for all the info on here!!
I am wondering if anyone knows a place to get some battery connectors for not too much.....
I have an older Kawasaki Ninja xcr power wheels that I got off of craigslist. It had the older H style connectors that thanks to this forum I found out were recalled. I took it in to get the connectors changed out and bought some gruber batteries in the mean time. My problem now is that I don't have any of the batter side connectors I need, because the old batteries that came with the PW are also H style. Anyone know of some place to get 2 battery side connectors for the A style 6 volt batteries? Thanks in advance!

By Suburbancharlie77
Taz may have some? He's all set up with PayPal for the shipping,and he has a "for sale" post about a ton of rides out of Jersey. You can ask him, but also post your location here, and sometimes some one local to you may have some? It's been a while since I private message anyone here, so I don't remember how to explain it, but also I'm Android, so post your device when you tell us where you live. I've also got a few old (banished) A to H adapters, since you have the batteries.
By Squire
Thanks Charlie, I am located in Spokane, Washington area. Thanks for the offer on the A to H adapters, but unfortunately the old batteries are shot and need replacing, so that wouldn't do me much good. I am using a laptop.

I want to upgrade the motors to 775 with at least […]

Magic Cars modifications

Hello everyone, did anyone have any success with m[…]

Volts/ current regulator

Many thanks again dude. Sorry to keep asking quest[…]

H4805 Linkage Help Part B7659-9419D

Hello all! Found the part through The Shop Vac No[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course