KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
By lexx0116
Hope I post in the right section. I have 2 dune racers, one with stock SLA and one using after market battery with fuse holder wire setup. I used Gauge 12 wire and 30 amp fuse for the setup. The stock battery one ran fine but the one with the fuse holder setup ran for a while and then stopped. It blew up the 30 amps fuse. How many amps typically that the dune is consuming under load? (talking about going down and up grass hill for a 50lbs max kid). I'm thinking of putting a 40A fuse in there but not sure if it is even enough.

Also, sometimes when riding the dune for a while, it comes to a stop and couldn't move anymore. The kids have to wait for a couple minutes before they can ride again. Is this because the motor is getting hot and prevent the pw from operating correctly?
By Shambosley
I'm not sure of your problem I run my dune racer with 18v and a 30A Manual reset circuit breaker up and down steep grassy hills with no problems, only time it trips is if a spade connector comes lose and it gets a bad connection. I'm currently in the process of converting it to a full 24v ESC System with a self made kit and I have all the wiring figured out, next step is to physically put it in the dune racer.

Hi All, I am new. I bought a dune racer to conver[…]

Am I too late?

I got a used Jeep Wrangler for the littlest one. […]

I would love a diagram for that as well! im search[…]

Reverse switch question

Yes you would have to push a button and hold it wh[…]

HobbyMasters