KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
Im am lost when it comes to all the fancy names for things battery and whether its high v, low v or super 6.

Im more of a see it do it type so Ive been watching a lot of you tube videos.

I still don't know what kind of 6 volt the GM Yukon Police cruiser is.

All I want to do to it right now is remove the 6v battery and put in a 12v powerwheels battery I took out of a caddy.
Can i just cut wires and hook up the 12v plug things from the caddy put the 12v in and go? I really want it to be that simple because I KNOW how to do that. I just dont know if i'll fry the motor or anything.

(Just wait until I need help wiring the three 6v batteries i got into the caddy. lmao. that is going to be a painful experience for me and anyone trying to help.)
That's a slick little ride. Never knew Rollplay made that model.

It could be that easy... depends how the lights and sounds are powered. If you have to install separate batteries for lights and stuff to work, then it's no problem.
If everything runs off the drive battery you need to dive into it further. Problem is when you apply higher voltage to a circuit board than it was designed for it tends to let all the magic smoke out.

Having never seen one I'm not much help but poke around in it and see if you can determine if the vehicle is controlled by a circuit board. Follow your battery wires and see where they end up.

Shooting a TV commercial and need two mod power wh[…]

Jeep Hurricane Radio

I looked in the battery compartment and didn't see[…]

This is my gooseneck trailer I made for my son. He[…]

Traction for Peg Perego RZR 900

I just got one for my kids and would like to add s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course