KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
So I just got a dune racer that comes with the stock 12v battery. I charged it full using my Noco smart charger. Noco reached solid green light indicating battery is at full charge. However, when I plug it in the dune racer and push the gas pedal, it runs for about 1 min and then stop completely like it runs out of juice. I swapped out with another stock 12v battery and the dune runs fine. Is it the battery that is dead eventhough it is at full charge? the multimeter has it at 13v which tells me that the battery is charging good. If this battery is dead dead even at full charge then i will salvage the battery plug then.
By CJB
Sounds like your battery is at end of life. A good voltage reading is only half the equation of a healthy battery. Test it with a load and watch the voltage.

I use a halogen headlight that draws about 4.5 amps. If your voltage drops significantly while under load, the battery is not fit for use.
I think so. BTW CJB, I want to try out your board (CJB Turbo Timer 4) but have a couple of questions. Can I pm you for further discussion? I want to upgrade my sons' dune racers to 18V and want to use your board to slow down the voltage use at first start so it can go easy on the gearbox and such.

I came across this thing for free. It's awesome. N[…]

Since you haven't purchased it yet my suggestion i[…]

Below is a picture of the shifter with the screw i[…]

The shifter itself has two DPDT switches inside it[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course