KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
I got a used Dumar Mega Tredz Yamaha Raptor 660. If I switch it to forward, it goes in reverse, and the reverse goes in reverse. I don't think my son wants to drive in reverse all day. hahaha, is it the switch? Can I make my own switch if this is the case instead of paying 20 dollars or more., if not the switch, what do you think I should look at? thanks
The shifter itself has two DPDT switches inside it. one switch changes between forward and reverse while the other changes from low to high speed (6v vs 12v). Open up the shifter module to make sure the switch that controls the forward and reverse function is working properly. It may be stuck on reverse for some reason. I've attached a wiring diagram below for this type of configuration to guide you. In most cases cleaning the switch will fix the problem but if you don't want to take the switch itself apart you can always just buy a new one for less than $10. Just remember to test the existing switch first. It's possible that the shifter mechanism that slides across the switches slipped or something resulting in the switch in a permanent state of reverse.

Here's a switch replacement:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LDV59Q/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i9?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B000LDV59Q&pd_rd_r=aeca1823-b5b4-11e7-b4af-bb8759a2f7d7&pd_rd_w=ilhPy&pd_rd_wg=0BmDI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=QZ94SABETJWM5JG8NPV8&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1cf9d009-399c-49e1-901a-7b8786e59436&pf_rd_i=desktop
Dune racer build up help

Ok I got everything together and I am very happy w[…]

The second link will be fine (assuming your drivin[…]

"Best" Choice JEEP

I would look for a self re-setting breaker somewhe[…]

i am curious, can’t seem to find this anywhere. bu[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course