KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
Hey guys,
I recently painted my sons jeep. It sat out in the rain over the weekend while I was gone. We put It back together yesterday. I charged the battery this for a couple hours, plugged It up and no luck.

Battery had power. I checked the cables with the tester... put I.T to the orange and red (coming from front) and the black (from battery) hit the pedal and got voltage. Other than those two which are obvious I don’t know what else to check.

The Jeep does not move whatsoever... any advice appreciated

https://imgur.com/a/8rVYY

Sounds like either a bad pedal switch or a bad terminal/connection. Circuit is carrying voltage but not supplying current. Can you unplug the pedal switch and use a jumper wire to simulate the switch and get it to work? Another thing to question is the battery. They fail without warning sometimes. Jumper voltage straight from battery to the motors and make sure they work.
I have little experience using the voltage meter. I tested the pedal cables and they seem to be getting power, even when pressing down on the pedal. I ran straight power to the motors and they both worked... this was all after replacing the shifter which was in bad shape . I don’t know what else to check?! Could it be the wiring ??

I've been trying to find a vehicle for our 3 year […]

Actual fully charged resting voltage should be abo[…]

KIMG0052.JPG KIMG0053.JPG

Lights added to dune racer

Well I know it’s late but I like it! About t[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course