KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
Hello all! I'm new to the forums here and new to Power Wheels. I have a few questions for the community regarding battery upgrades etc...

1) I bought my son the newest Power Wheels Jeep Hurricane 12V. I want to get another battery as a backup (not to make 24V, at least not yet :) ) I figure he'll run the heck outta the one battery and I'd hate to have to drag that beast back to my truck. The battery that came with the Jeep is this one: Model #00801-1776 Capacity - 9.5Ah. From the research I've done, it looks like that battery will last about 45 minutes or so. Is there a larger/longer lasting battery I can get that Power Wheels makes? Are all the 12V Power Wheels batteries compatible with the Jeep? If I get another brand of battery, how would you mate it with the Power Wheels wiring harness? That harness definately looks proprietary to me.

2) I went with Power Wheels because of the quality. There are other brands, did I make the right choice? Is there a big difference in quality between the PW's and cheaper brands?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
"Best" Choice JEEP

So I have one of these for my daughter and she wou[…]

Yes, you should have matching motors/gearboxes in […]

Dune racer build up help

Ok. So I went with new gear boxes. Titan 775s with[…]

just wanted to share this upgrade mustang 2017 sma[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course