KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
By siego99344
hello you all am a first timer here. i took apart my sons jeep hurricane power wheel. because it wasnt going in reverse took it apart the console cleaned the connections.. now the issue reverse is forward and forward is reverse... i have messing around with it for over 3 hours and i can not find the right position for the switches. anybody pleas help me am aboput to pull my hair out..... thanks

By wired
Assuming you have a stock battery and connector (and have not removed gearboxes or motors), It sounds like one of the switch's connector is backwards (upside down).
By siego99344
hello and thanks......yea everything is stocked havent touched nothing. i didnt remove anything of the switches it wasnt going in reverse and i just opened open the stick and cleaned around it.. everything stayed the same nothing i moved. now its either going forward in reverse or reverse in forward and boy its frusterating,... i dont no what else to look at...
By Bigmac41288b
Do you have two speeds in reverse (High and low) and one speed going forward (low)?

Would also be interested in the same project. Livi[…]

I saw this video and wondering if is there anythin[…]

Just want to chime in on your understanding of &qu[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course