KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
By d00mzDav3
So on Peg Perego they have the fuse The negAtive, so if I am adding lights do I also do that on the negAtive? Also I see a lot of diagrams for a terminal barrier strip to a 2 prong switch for lights, but how do you wore it with a 3 prong rocket switch?

Thanks

By wired
You can install a fuse on either the negative or positive wire.
Switch terminations depend on the switch. They come in a variety of configurations. We would need to know what switch you are using to definitively answer your question. Generally speaking, a rocker switch with 3 prongs would be a single pole double throw (SPDT) switch with the center contact being the common. Again, this would be the general configuration and may not apply to your switch. Some switches have markings beside the terminals to reference connectivity or a diagram on the side of the housing indicating how the switch is manufactured for electrical termination reference.
By d00mzDav3
Yes it has led, the prongs say power/load/ground. So would it be from terminal block positive-switch power-switch /load-battery positive/ground-terminal block negative/with the lights going to the terminal block?
By CJB
Power would be + from your source (battery, terminal block, etc)
Load would be + to your lights or whatever you're running
Ground would be... well, ground. Negative that goes back to your battery.

Your lights or whatever would obviously have to have a ground connection as well.

Would also be interested in the same project. Livi[…]

I saw this video and wondering if is there anythin[…]

Just want to chime in on your understanding of &qu[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course