KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
Need help!! I have a brand new Supertrax Mercedes G63 6x6 ride on and I am wanting to upgrade the battery/power. Wondering what I need to do to make the run times longer and increase the speed? It is 6 wheel drive and comes with a 12V 10Ah battery. It only goes maybe 5mph and the battery does NOT last very long on a charge. Any reccomendations appreciated! Thanks for the helpA

You can read up more on battery on this forum here but something you can start with for more speed is to upgrade from 12v to 18v (an maybe even 24v depending) by putting your battery in series. I.e. you can use your existing 12v 10 Ah battery w/ another 6v 10Ah battery. All will basically also depend on how big the battery compartment is and if you can add more battery to it.

If you just want more run time, you can get a higher Ah battery. Think of Ah as capacity in runtime. Higher Ah will have longer runtime, but the battery will also be bigger and heavier. I was able to modify my KidTrax Ram3500 dually battery bay to fit a 12v 35Ah battery to increase runtime.
3B Gearbox on 12v?

Just picked up a Lil F150 yesterday. Nothing wrong[…]

Repair Question

You can connect a 12v battery straight to the tab[…]

Background Info: So, I tried to convert my so[…]

Software Testing

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZVik7pBtu9dNS/giphy[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course