HobbyMasters
KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters
Gruber
KidsWheels
Need new batteries? Going from 12V to 18V or 6V to 12V? Wiring Questions?
Hey everyone. I know a lot of you guys have done upgrades in the past. I'm however looking for just the stock battery cable for a Peg Perego Gator. If you need specific model #s etc., I can reply back later. I found the Gator for free on the side of the road. Was told missing battery...Also found missing darn cable too! Any help is appreciated.
Are you looking for the harness and plug from the battery, that plugs into the vehicle harness side battery plug, or the vehicle side battery plug? Either way, I should have one.
Last edited by sea_stork on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The wiring in the Gator presently is the main wiring that attaches to the harness that comes off the battery. I'm thinking whoever had this thing last, removed the battery and the harness that hooks directly to the battery. I think the stock harness wires are blue. I've been able to find aftermarket batteries and chargers cheap enough, but was holding off on buying them until I actually had the wire that hooks to the battery itself. Sorry for talking in circles but I'm just trying to best describe what I need. Hopefully this will do it. With my luck I'll get the harness, battery, and charger, and find out the wiring in the Gator has a short or the motors are seized up or something. Here's to hoping! Thanks for everyone's help.
I have one of those. $6 I need your zip for a shipping quote.
sea_stork
Thanks for the offer. I've actually got someone else hooking me up with all the components I need. However, if it doesn't work out, or I end up missing some other parts, which I probably will, I'll definitely keep you in mind.

For testing purposes pick up some aligator clips .[…]

What sorta troubles are you having

New to the PW scene

I think once we know what model it is we can answe[…]

Hey! Bought a second hand grey lil wrangler for m[…]

HobbyMasters