KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This area is for PWMOT members postings. It is moderated by our mods and one mod from the group PWMOT. If you want your own group, just let jasncab know.
This is the latest project nearing completion in our shop. Its a full custom 1966 Ford Mustang. Streetrod outside and race car underneath. We started with a VERY rusted and twice wrecked pile of junk pulled out of the woods one year ago. Anyway, on to the pics!

Mods: if this is to far off topic feel free to delete/move this. thanks
Attachments
66MockUp.jpg
632side.jpg
By taz11
Is that a turbo/supercharger hanging off the cranksaft? Thats neet, never seen one of those before.
taz11 wrote:Is that a turbo/supercharger hanging off the cranksaft? Thats neet, never seen one of those before.

I was wondering the same thing, and don't feel as dumb now. :P

Is that a clutch in-between?
That is a F3 Procharger hanging off the front of a Brodix 632 Chevy-based aluminum big block. The Procharger is actually a blower that looks like a turbo. The mounts you see in between the Procharger and the block is an offset gear drive running off the end of the crankshaft.

And yes, we have already been talking about how mean it would be in a Power Wheels lol
JUNK CARS & TRUCKS wrote:That is a F3 Procharger hanging off the front of a Brodix 632 Chevy-based aluminum big block. The Procharger is actually a blower that looks like a turbo. The mounts you see in between the Procharger and the block is an offset gear drive running off the end of the crankshaft.

And yes, we have already been talking about how mean it would be in a Power Wheels lol

OK well that makes me feel better. I was looking at those heads thinking is that a Chevy BB he is putting in a ford.
OK well that makes me feel better. I was looking at those heads thinking is that a Chevy BB he is putting in a ford.[/quote]

....Kinda. lol It is Chevy-based. But still not an actual BBC. Its from Brodix in Mena, AR. We do however have a habit of putting BBCs in anything that sits still very long around here.
Good call KIDCARS. The engine is backed up by a Lenco Drive trans. Behind that is a fabricated Ford 9" housing w/Strange axles turned by a limited-slip Nascar 3rd member. We're shooting for around 1000Hp at the rear wheels on pump gas w/methanol injection. If yall want more pics i'll get some on here
HOOTIE--- there is no firewall... for now. It will be about 7" farther back than stock when I rebuild it. The car is presently "cut to the paint" as I call it. Meaning all of the car has been cut away & thrown away except for the body panels that can be seen when looking at the outside of the car.

I'm south of olathe and have tons of parts. Have b[…]

Ford F-150 gear box

I have 2 used ones with motors if you are interest[…]

Are they the same as the escalade xlt? Pretty sure[…]

Thx for the reply - I know where you got that info[…]

HobbyMasters