KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Interesting in starting or joining a new group within modifiedpowerwheels? Post your interests here or search for one in your area.
By joker1775
Anyone out there cross over from the old forum to the new forum??? Anyone in Arizona / San Diego / El Centro / Phoenix / Tucson area looking to start up a club for Arizona or the southwest ??? If so post up and lets get it started.
By rinowish
PHX here, I'd be interesting is seeing something like this get started... I Don't know if I could commit to a SW Regional club, but definately something in Phoenix.
By joker1775
By southwest I meant areas that are in Arizona or southern California. I usually have to go to Phoenix or Tucson at least once a month for my son's doctors appointments, ( wont be able to do anything till December however due to deployment ). In fact I am in Tucson at the moment because my two year old had to get surgery to remove his tonsils, abnoids and clip his tongue. What kinda ideas do you have in mind ? I personally would love to do what those New Englanders have done. Have a meet where the kids can race and show off their rides. Anyone up in Phoenix that you know of on here and talk to or no ??? I have found a few people in the San Diego area from just talking around and on craigslist. I even had a local store owner in Yuma offer his property to do a powerwheels meet. ( Probably because he would get publicity, but still he offered). I have found a few people in the Yuma area that want to modify their powerwheels but just dont have the time/money to do it, but they said they would come to a meet just for fun.
By trek920
central PHX here as well! is there an echo in here? hello? ....tumbleweeds...
By trek920
Bump???
By AirForceDad
I am currently in Tucson. I wouldn't mind getting together. I have turned a bunch of people on to the forum when I buy their used BPROs from them. I have a few right now in progress. I was on the old forum. My brother and I did a lot of modding in Las Vegas. I am Air Force and currently at Davis Monthan.
By MoparDaddy
Im in surprise Arizona myself. new to the power wheels. I have learns alot thanks to the forums. Im trying to get some people together for races. I have 2 acres of land we can race on dirt or get the community center to help is out and use there parking lot. Anyone interested?
By Suburbancharlie77
I have doubts. That guy hasn't been back since a few days after that post, nearly 3 and a half years ago. It appears getting people together proves difficult. Traveling with the kids (plural) requires mom, who's usually not too interested in meeting up with "your internet friend", especially since "we have to drive with THAT THING on the roof?". Maybe that's all just in my world??? But unfortunately, unless it's all been felt with through PM, it looks like most gatherings have fallen through. Although on the bright side there is a guy in Missouri area tri-state area I think he called it that has had some success but mainly just from locals. He's got a post around here somewhere.
By ME1@gruber
Yeah i noticed it had been a while. No response on Facebook yet either. The reason for my question is a friend of mine puts on a large model car show in February and they have some kids events (like hot wheels races and snap kit builds) that have been hugely successful. So when I told him about the things that you guys are doing with these cars he asked that I check to see if there is any interest in a car show or race event.
By Suburbancharlie77
Fortunately there's a good amount of time. I'm not sure how many people here are from the area though. Most seem to be east coast, then scattered about. Actually quite a few more than I'd have imagined are in other countries and continents!
Mind if I ask what part of AZ the event is? I do have a non modding cousin in the southern part.
By ME1@gruber
It's in the North West part of the valley, Glendale area. If there is enough interest and they go ahead and plan something I will make sure I post it right away.
By Suburbancharlie77
Cool thanks. She's got 2 minions, youngest a boy, who loves the power wheels that's at his grandparents! I forget if they have one at home? Best of luck with making local contacts.
By Raddad151
New to the whole power wheel thing. Is there a group of locals that get together?
By 36vdream
1st post for me. I'm just getting started. Getting by with a little help from my friends in Mesa.

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course