KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Interesting in starting or joining a new group within modifiedpowerwheels? Post your interests here or search for one in your area.
By nkrzykwa1
I know that there are a few modders here in Michigan. How far are you guys from Grand Rapids? Are there any clubs or get togethers around here? If there isn't we should try to get one together this year when the weather clears up.
By jonesee
too funny that I never saw this but commented in your other post on this very topic. I would like to plan a powerwheels rally here in Muskegon sometime this summer. I have built a timing system that will allow a 2 lane heads up drag racing using the traxxas timing system.

http://traxxas.com/products/parts/accessories/6570dragtimingsystem

I also propose an obstacle or rally type course. Both events with 2 classes, one for bone stock and the other for modified ride ons. Let me know your thoughts and ideas. I have permission to hold this event in a huge parking lot and there is also a park right next door but have not looked into holding an organized event there. Propose dates, events and rules would be great to get this rolling.
Last edited by jonesee on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By weav84
I'm new to modding and looking for a club and/or "modder" here in SE Michigan to help with 1st RC mod.
By jonesee
Looking to organize a powerwheels Rally here in Muskegon Michigan this upcoming summer. I finally have the space to hold an event! Would like to get the word out so I can know how many modders to expect. Plan on a two track racing event and would like to get some street racing "run what you brung" too. Any and all input appreciated.

Jonesee
By jonesee
weav84 wrote:I'm new to modding and looking for a club and/or "modder" here in SE Michigan to help with 1st RC mod.

I am currently working on an rc controlled 12 volt pw f150 for a special needs child. Took a full day of trial and error to get the linear actuator steering done, but finally got it figured out. A lot of the parts were donated so I do not know the cost of the actuator, controller, esc, radio and transmitter, batteries. I have donated my labor and the father is pitching in for the ride on, lights and other electronics going into the build. Feel free to pm me and I will try to help.

Full Wire Harness ($150) I have an unfinished proj[…]

I know this thread is getting kind of old by now b[…]

Quad Damage (1st gear delete mod)

Chart, that rubber grip looks like it would eat th[…]

If you're using stock motors and gearbox be carefu[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course