KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Interesting in starting or joining a new group within modifiedpowerwheels? Post your interests here or search for one in your area.
By Mizzou Fan 85
Are there any other modders out this way!? If so please leave a reply! I am new to this whole thing and want to jump into it with both feet... While looking to buy one for my little this last Christmas, the ideas of how to customize it plagued me :D! We ended up buying him a small 6V quad and I ended up taking most of the stickers off of it and got some custom ones made up for it... I guess what I'm trying to get at is I'm curious if there are others within the Kansas City, Mo. merto area that have some experience under there belts that could teach me a few things?? Look forward to meeting others from my area! Thanks!

Chris
By prismejia
i am in olathe also, my son has a peg perego guecho that is 12 v, i would like someone in the area to make it a 24v for his birthday? anyone available for hire in the area?
By Mizzou Fan 85
I can do it for you, I would suggest 18 volts though... How old will your son be? And when would this need to be completed?
By ChiefWacuta
Newly registered I live in overland park and get a kick out of making my kids go faster and feeking out my wife. My kids are having some real fun with their pw's currently we have the extreme machine and barbie mustang. We have had a quad, barbie jeep and Harley. I am interested in knowing if anyone in the area would ever lime to get together and help with eachothers projects or if anyone has parts. I have also been toying with the idea of putting in a Razor scooter motor and drive chain into a new pw.
By nsheaffer
Woot! Other KC Area people! Hows it going? I am out east in Oak Grove.

Got my 5 year old a Barbie Beach jeep, 2007 model, used, 12v, super clean and nice, it had the little steering wheel cover, seat cover, cup holders place to store a Frisbee on the hood and a little fixed song music player in dash.

Thinking about throwing a light kit in it and then maybe find a better battery solution. I dont really want to to mod it to 18v or 24v but would like to find a better solution for longer drive time. probably outfit the wheels with a little rubber perhaps. Not really sure yet. :)
By joetown_native
I know its an old post, but I'm in St. Joe and been out of the game for a few years. My oldest niece outgrew BPROs and her younger sister was never that interested so I quit. But now i'm back and have several younger nieces and nephews, so now I get to start playing again. Only problem is 90% of the population here are drug addicts and think they should get Ebay prices for the junk they have sitting by the trashcan. That was one other reason I quit messing with this stuff. But now I have to do it again because Grandpa has turned my 2 year old nephew into a total gearhead, and everything has to be fast. Not that I have anything against that, just that it is hard for me to be the awesome uncle. I am so jealous of the trash finds and cheap scores I see from the members in other cities. Anyway nice to see new members here in MO.
By 2slo92
I'm south of olathe and have tons of parts. Have been buying, fixing and selling for a couple of years. At one point last fall I had over 90 12v vehicles in my garage... Wife put a stop to that. If you need any parts or info hit me up.

Hi, I want to purchase a toy car for my son, I w[…]

If available, is it $20.00. How would you want th[…]

Lightning McQueen wiring help

http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/download/file[…]

PHASE 2 - UPGRADE FROM 1WD TO 2WD PHASE 3 will b[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course