KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Interesting in starting or joining a new group within modifiedpowerwheels? Post your interests here or search for one in your area.
By mamaISbak
Ironhanddale wrote:Just letting you know you are not "alone". I hail from Sedalia, MO which is about an hour east of ya

Are you okay? Thinking about you since your new here and a tornado just hit your town. This weather is scary....the sirens have been going off for a while and we are still under a tornado warning here. Tornado alley really sucks this time of year.
By mamaISbak
Ironhanddale wrote:I managed through the storm unscathed but there were quite a few businesses, homes and vehicles destroyed, including as always one trailer park.

I saw the aftermath footage...well, I have seen it hundreds of times thru the past week..it's about the only thing on the news. I keep seeing a PW Tough Talkin' Jeep in the rubble and can't help but think of all the PW's that were swept away along with everything else. I know it isn't much but if you come across people wanting to replace PW's or get them repaired, I will do what I can free of charge. :)
By Whitepup
Not MO, but close. KCK here.
By Whitepup
Do you live in Lees Summit mama?
By mamaISbak
No. That's not me but I do know that lady, we have done some business over the years. I sell my PW's at about one third to half of what she sells them for. For $500 with her you get two maybe three PW's....with me...you can clear my yard for $500. Lol! No really....you want to just buy me out?
By Whitepup
Lol, I was wondering who that is. Yeah, she is pretty pricy, but it seems like she has some nice looking rides.

Thanks for the offer, but I can't at this time. Good luck on the search for a buyer. :)
By justme2108
hi ,just joined up but have been doing alot of reading before i signed up!
I'm in the wentzville area just west of st charles Mo. would like to find guys in this area that do this.
By mamaISbak
Sale today. Everything $25 and less.

3407 NE 56th Terr. in Gladstone MO

9am till 3pm
Attachments
DSCF1270.JPG
DSCF1270.JPG (40.14 KiB) Viewed 7000 times
DSCF1271.JPG
DSCF1271.JPG (26.67 KiB) Viewed 7000 times
DSCF1272.JPG
DSCF1272.JPG (36.25 KiB) Viewed 7000 times
By justme2108
Hey fellow mo and kc area modders i was thiking of starting a club here in st louis general area anyone have any ideas !!
Jim
By justme2108
Hi everyone I'm wanting to start a club just posted to find member that want to join in pm me if your interested !
By justme2108
nsheaffer wrote:Hi !

Oak Grove Missouri reporting in.

Hey nice to see a local Missourian ! So where are you located ?
There are about six or seven in the st Louis area that's where I'm at ,well it's Wentzville west of st Louis !
So tell me a little about your self and what's in your collection including kids ! Lol
I have about 30+- a few but I fix them up and flip them at a local flea market !
Also have two kids girl (8) and a good test driver boy (3) well turning 4 next month !
I have a couple on 18 vlt but that's about it stock ones are plenty !
By nsheaffer
Right now, I have a 5 year old and a 3 year girl. Just starting out and hoping to make this a fun hobby for us to do together. Right now we only have 1 12v jeep. going to start looking around to find others and whatnot!

Nice to meet you.

We are in Oak Grove Mo which is about 30 miles east of KC.
By justme2108
Hey cool , if you look around on mpw white pup is in that area also he has been finding some good deals out there ! You need to get more at least 10-12 more ! Lol !
By Whitepup
Hey Hey Shea! Whitepup Here! I am in KCK by the Nascar track. I actually drove to Oak Grove last month for a free gator, so there are really good deals to be had here in your town, and in KC. :D
A lot of deals in Blue Springs also, which is 10 miles from you. I got a $10 quad and a $40 Eliminator from Blue Springs just last week.
By nsheaffer
Hi!

Nice to meet ya!

Yeah, I cant seem to find most of these power wheels on CL. I am very new to all of this and just a few weeks ago bought a barbie jeep for my daughter's birthday. Probably paid way WAY! to much for it but its really nice and clean and works well. I do see that there is a little Red Lambo in OG right now, not sure if its a model worth picking up though. I do need one more as my 3 year old is really wanting one of her own just like Big Sis.

What kind of keywords do you use for your CL searches? Or is that something secrete and not talked about, lol, I dont think I will be in competition or anything like that :)

Last edited by nsheaffer on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Whitepup
Nice jeep! I had one of thoses eariler this year. It is one of my favs. The file needs to be re-sized to 500K or less, them you can attach it.

Keep hitting the FAQ's on all of the sub-forums on this site, and ALL of the info you need is there. Here is a great thread on CL searches

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By nsheaffer
right on! Thanks!

You know, I am really surprised that by now, someone has not come up with custom metal gearboxes for these powerwheels. Seems to be almost THE weak point with motors overheating a second.
By nsheaffer
I am thinking that I probably need to get a backup set of motors and gearboxes. I have been seeing talk about the 7R gearboxes and notice that the ML-Toys website sells the new #7R gearbox with motors. My questions is how do I know which version to get? 15t,16t,17t 19t, 21t or 23t. Is there a chart or definition about what each of these is best suited for?

I have been trying to follow that thread in the motor and gearbox section and am just a little confused about it.

Thanks!

Nate
Last edited by nsheaffer on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By diddy5584
Just joined up today. I am in the Smithville area of KC. I have a lambo I am looking to upgrade with lights. So I am in need of some tips and tricks if anyone has any.
By nsheaffer
Hi diddy, check out Nik over in the pimp it out forum, he has an LED light kits thread, I am in talks with him but have not ordered any yet.
By nsheaffer
Hey Whitepup, do you know anything about these 4 wheelers? Thinking about picking this up for my 3 year old to drive around with sister in her jeep.
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9493&p=74491#p74491
By Whitepup
Looks like a real nice quad. It is 12V, so it should be close to the same speed as your Barbie jeep. I think she will love it!
By Whitepup
Anyone see the Gaucho on Craigslist for $25 last night?
By Whitepup
Nope, not me. The ad went up @ 10:36PM, and I was already in bed at the time. I saw it @ 7:15am the next morning, No other contact info except the return email. Lady said it alread sold, and she took the ad down 20 mins later. :(
It was in Smithville. Did Diddy get it?
By nsheaffer
Anyone in our area want any kawasaki ninja quad body parts? Is the blue and Grey body. I found a free one that came with charger and no battery. I took it for the battery charger, gear shifter, foot pedal switch, yellow mud flaps, and yellow hub caps. The rest is free for anyone that wants it. I got pictures I'll try to upload in a minute.
By Whitepup
Are the gearboxes/motors and vehicle battery plug still available?
By nsheaffer
No, all those parts have been removed. One of the motors had over heated and melted into the gearbox, the other side seems fine so I am keeping it for our Dora quad of the same body style. Basically all that is left is the body parts. 2 of the wheels were worn through. The other 2 might be kept as spares for the Dora quad.
By nsheaffer
I did clip the battery plug from the vehicle in case I ever needed it. If you are in need of one I guess you can have it but I don't know it would be worth the drive just for that.
By Whitepup
Nah, I'll pass then. Thanks for the offer.
By nsheaffer
Yowza, this one looks pretty cool but for $200 I think it can just sit there and look cool. I should text the number and offer $50, lol.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bab/3247425893.html
By joetown_native
I know its an old post, but I'm in St. Joe and been out of the game for a few years. My oldest niece outgrew BPROs and her younger sister was never that interested so I quit. But now i'm back and have several younger nieces and nephews, so now I get to start playing again. Only problem is 90% of the population here are drug addicts and think they should get Ebay prices for the junk they have sitting by the trashcan. That was one other reason I quit messing with this stuff. But now I have to do it again because Grandpa has turned my 2 year old nephew into a total gearhead, and everything has to be fast. Not that I have anything against that, just that it is hard for me to be the awesome uncle. I am so jealous of the trash finds and cheap scores I see from the members in other cities. Anyway nice to see new members here in MO.
Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

Please let me know if K1w1ed doesn’t pick this up.[…]

7R transplant into a 7 Gearbox

Not totally clear on your question. You can direct[…]

Need some guidance 6v f150

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course