KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Interesting in starting or joining a new group within modifiedpowerwheels? Post your interests here or search for one in your area.
By Roxtar
Wouldn't that be east Tennessee? I am in West Tennessee. Just north of Memphis.
By VinDog
Planning an event for the end of May, NW suburbs of Atlanta, a little less than 90 minutes south of Chattanooga. Mapquest 30188 for distance. Hoping to have MS1120, JFOUST, and The Gambler in attendance, as well as others...
If you are interested, we're super close to the highway and easy to find.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=118

Perhaps you guys could get them to post a flier at Tiger Imports (tigerimports.net) to draw attention to MPW for people in your area.

We'll be driving through to Cadiz, KY at the end of June. If you get something going on around then, we'd love to detour and attend...
By VinDog
I'll be passing through TN in a month, on the way to The Land Between The Lakes area. Y'all got anything planned? Swap meet? Kids ride? BBQ?

For now, I'm going nuts trying to get everything ready for tomorrow's event. Bummer we're not getting as many people as we were hoping...
By jjohnson
Im here in MID tn, my garage is my own personal maker space, and i love to build stuff, including these little addictive things.

Full Wire Harness ($150) I have an unfinished proj[…]

I know this thread is getting kind of old by now b[…]

Quad Damage (1st gear delete mod)

Chart, that rubber grip looks like it would eat th[…]

If you're using stock motors and gearbox be carefu[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course