KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Interesting in starting or joining a new group within modifiedpowerwheels? Post your interests here or search for one in your area.
By aVWguy
the maddness is spreading in town and we have a group (mostly family) this spring we will start meeting in garages and tweeking out PWs :D
still unclear on arangeing proper events but it will happen :? :lol:
any one within close range of oxford NY let me know!!!!!!!!
By aVWguy
AND VIDEOS!!!! ^_^
i am actualy trying to convince a few brave souls to bring theyre munchkins out in the col for an ice drift race lol
By aVWguy
the first small even didnt quite go as planned
it wasnt an official meet but just a few members comeing togather to test out mods and get a good idea of top speeds for each ...

things went great untill someone new to the group came rolling up .. and his car was automaticly deemed unsafe
it was an F150 flashback that the (censored) person had desided rules didnt apply to and he had cut a hole in the back of the seat of all places and loosly bungied in a car battery then connected it to the vehicle with the type of wire used in a house with no real connectors NOT EVEN TAPE!!! :evil:

i will admit i've made some foolish moves with modding but that guy needs some sort of epic fail award for his poorly wired acid bomb (was insulted when i called it that) :roll:
.. he grabbed his kid and the battery to his car and stormed off leaveing the poor PWs on its side in the parkinglot where he had kicked it too

the rest of the day went ok but i am still VERY angry with that guy .. but still desided to help him out .. the truck is in a friend and fellow member's shop getting a new seat and a proper safe battery with good solid wiring .. once its built to meet the safety rules it will be returned to the idiot along with a stern lesson in safety and the bad things acid does to kids
7R transplant into a 7 Gearbox

I read the main thread about this and it seemed li[…]

on the motors like 20 amps per motor?

14V Motors

It doesnt matter what the voltage of the motor is […]

Burning up Banebot 775 Motors

I have Dune Racer myself and there aren't much spa[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course