KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Interesting in starting or joining a new group within modifiedpowerwheels? Post your interests here or search for one in your area.
By V8GremlinX
Just started getting into PW's. Are there any clubs out there in Michigan? im personally from Livonia. It would be nice to have like a PW get together group for the kids/adults :-P. Meet other kids and see there toys etc. Let me know if there's something like that out there :-)

Rich
By jonesee
I would like to know if there are any michiganders on here as well? I am in Muskegon and was looking for any one interested in getting together. I am next to a huge park and there is a bunch of mounds and trenches and lots of areas that are mowed that the kids love to tear around on. I would love to organize something, maybe do a little racing!!

John
Last edited by jonesee on Thu May 31, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By V8GremlinX
it seems in theory that it would be a blast of a time to get a event for the kids going, including powerwheels, maybe a nice place to ride, with maybe a track of some form and a good ale BBQ.
By mbjonesy
Im here in Sterling Heights, not to many of us in michigan.
By thekrueger
I'm in Royal Oak. I'm just starting my first Lil Wrangler & my little guy is still about a year away from being able to use it, but I'd be really interested in sharing ideas and getting together with other modders.
By isthefoodfree?
Just wanted to say hello from Downriver(Brownstown). I have been reading information from this website for about a month now and just registered today. This is a very informative website and was surprised at how many people modify these power wheels and was equally surprised with the various ways people have modified them. I was first interested in improving the power/speed aspect but have been doing some research here to make 1 remote controlled. I am currently going to I.T.T. Tech for electronics and have been looking for a project for class. If there are any local clubs please let me know. :ugeek: Thanks
By rush-is-right
that is defiantly a background that will be handy, the way i have been learning is sparks and melted stuff. if i can figure out this stuff (kindda) and im just a knuckle dragging fabricator im sure you can. welcome aboard! oh, and with you being a brain with elec stuff, let me know a good soft start solution, other than a pricy esc.
Unibody Jeep Front End Sag

Ok First! I have read all the post I could find on[…]

Burning up Banebot 775 Motors

Not sure what to suggest here. Unless the (still […]

I came across this thing for free. It's awesome. N[…]

Since you haven't purchased it yet my suggestion i[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course