KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Interesting in starting or joining a new group within modifiedpowerwheels? Post your interests here or search for one in your area.
By MJL
This state is certainly big enough... I say it's about time we started up a club!

- Matt
By MJL
I'm a little ways north of Daytona Beach. You?
By avho
New guy here...West Palm Beach. Quickly getting obsessed. 8-)
By MJL
avho wrote:New guy here...West Palm Beach. Quickly getting obsessed. 8-)

Yeah, the addiction builds quickly. ;) I'm on my second project, and already eyeballing a third. You know... for my kid ;)
By witz07
Anyone from around the Port St Lucie area?
By ROB
Hay, guys

Just getting into the mods. I saw you suggesting a club was seeing if that was in the works? I just picked up my 9th pw so I have a lot of work ahead. so I see not a recent post so maby it fell threw?
By jetmedix
Miami, FL here! On my first project, but I got the fever now!
By miadr
Miami...miramar area just started gettin into this...picked up safety 1st yellow vette, atv don't know the name yet and a barbiE jeep... They all need batteries and 2 need chargers but they were $60 and down in Miami can't find anything below 50+ for one... Have lots of reading so wish me luck...basic knowledge in elec.
By ROB
Hay guys,

Rob from stuart just north of palm beach, ive been lucky with good deals from down your way just got a GD a few weeks a go in miami for 50.00 and some others arond same price. So if your looking for somthing and its up my way I can help you out fore sure. So let me kno whats going on talk to you later.

Rob
By delano0512
Hello all,
I am in the Deland/Deltona area just south of Daytona.
By ROB
Hi,

Im about 2 hours south of you ine martin county thats not to fare from you, there are some good deals just south ine titisville, melborn area going onw tuesday tob pick up a skidsteer, bobcat or somthing like that 40.00$ cant wait tob pick it up. So nice to see more floridans poping up on here. So what bpro are you working on? or are you running them stock rite now? I've ordered some 550 hpi 14.4 over a month ago for 2 cars them sports men 700 & grave digger I think ill see when thay come in.

So ill talk with ya lator
Rob

RZR polars 24volt - articat 18 volt
Grave digger - pw fire jeep
Barbie jeep 18 volts lights - polars 700 spotsmen lights
Safety 1st fire truck - 18v,
Raptor 660 - Razoz 24v quad
Razoz 24volt bike - lil quad 12v
By delano0512
Still learning the lingo, but I finished painting my daughters jeep. I put under carriage light & head lights on it. Also painted it purple. She is to big for it so I got her a Raptor, I am working on that now. I painted it and working on the lights. I also finished putting lights on my sons raptor. I just got an Escalade for the kids and looks like I will have to put lights and a working radio on that one. They like to drive at night..lol guess it's too hot during the day.
By ROB
Nice I just picked a raptor for my little one not sure what im gona do to it yet but im sure lights. We ride a lot at night also on friday we have around 6 kids running up and down the street and in all the neighbors lawns its fun.

So I gotta get to work talk to ya lator.

Rob
By murderedjeep
hey everyone, Im from St. Cloud fl about 20 min south of orlando. I was apart of the old site then life took over and am just know getting back into it. i am currently working on a gooseneck trailer to pull 2 powerwheels behind the flat bed dually i made last year. This is a very addicting hobby and i can say im always doing something for my kids. I have just started my new build thread for the trailer and am about to start the thread on an escalade im lowering and going to do lights and such.
By jedistorm
I am in Orlando FL, near Sea World.
By b25pilot
Is anyone still interested in a Florida club or at least something in the Volusia County Area? I have two girls (8/2) and they are always looking for someone to race in the 12v Gaucho.
By Nsiddons
I am kinda new but not really lol to this but very interested in joining a club or starting 1, saw a few posts from years ago. I'm in the broward county area. Right now I have 4 running projects tons of extra parts I currently pack my van once a week with 2-3 of our PW and drive to a county park to let the kids have at it. Would love to meet up with other dads/parents to do the same maybe monthly whatever. Anybody in the south Florida are in a club or looking to start a club let me know. Tri county whatever, broward county, north broward, sawgrass, plantation Davie, pembroke, or just wherever doesn't matter. I saw a few people from west palm, Miami, and Mirrimar what happened to those people did you get a club started or join 1. Sorry if I called anyone out don't mean any harm just very excited about my rebound love.
By Nsiddons
Summer is fast approaching putting the question out there anybody know of a club in Broward county or does anyone want to start one. Maybe a swap meet as well to trade parts, knowledge and so on.
By benjaminfernandez18
Miami here. Fixing up the new GT3 fitted with LED yesterday. I'd love to get a club going. I have. A warehouse we could use to work.
By Nsiddons
yes i just purchased a red gt3 for my son no mods yet but i have tons of leds left over from last mod for the job. Would like to mod the hood bonnet as well hate the way i have to struggle with it to open and close it. Warehouse sounds great maybe if we can get like 20 or more people interested.
Last edited by Nsiddons on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By benjaminfernandez18
How do we set a date to link up. There is a large circular driveway we could use to get the kids riding together. Location miami near 826 and bird road
By Nsiddons
sorry it took me so long to reply i moved and did a little traveling. but to answer your question i pm you

Don't know, but that sucks that they've downgraded[…]

15mph is a pretty aggressive goal for these plasti[…]

La cucaracha horn

Google "programmable buzzer". They are e[…]

Why the buck converter?

HobbyMasters Udemy Course