KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Interesting in starting or joining a new group within modifiedpowerwheels? Post your interests here or search for one in your area.
By 1jeepthing
Hello, my name is Glen. I have been a member here for awhile and would like tell all of you on here alittle bit about our more that a hobby side gig, Modfia Customz. As of right now myself and two other close friends have teamed up and started the modding . We live Troy Missouri. We come from different walks of life but share a common interest. Our past projects have been on real vehicles. We come from the mini truckin back ground and have all had custom trucks and cars at some point. We have been doing custom work on vehicles for some time now. Heres a little about us. Fred , owner of Young Blood Customs is our paint and body expert. Theres nothing he cant do with a spray gun or and air brush. Fred has been building and customizing vehicles for over 22 years. His knowlege in the automotive field ranges from engine's to body work. I resently turned Fred and Doug on to this little world of PW's and the pieces just fell into place. At first they thought i was crazy for sinking money into a childs toy, but after they seen the end result and the money to be made off these vehicles they also wanted a piece of it as well. Doug , owner of AFB WORX is our fabrications expert. On the side from working on anything automotive Doug builds different thing out of metal. He can make something out of very little. Mind blowing metal creations. Doug has been around the car scene his hole life. He has had and still has award winning vehicles and like Fred and i we cannot just leave anything alone. Everything has to be modded in our eyes. As for my self , I have two different companies. One, my livlyhood is my auto detailing shop called IN DETAIL and two is GJ Concepts. GJ Concepts is the name i use on all my custom work in the past and well known for car audio as it is were i got my start and just moved into everything else automotive. I do all the wiring, lights , audio and anything else eletronic. I have done a lot of tuner cars , low riders , mini trucks , bikes & 4x4s in the past and try to stay up to date on the latest trends out there. I will add more to this later but here is the first project we are working on right now.
Attachments
Sold 5.JPG
This one is for a inlaws son.
DSC00964.JPG
The tear down begins...
a.jpg
Started preping the body for paint. We are using automotive paint on this one.
e.jpg
c.jpg
i.jpg
f.jpg
15.jpg
The bed and tail gate have been undercoated.
13.jpg
Under the hood has also been undercoated.
Last edited by 1jeepthing on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 13 times in total.
By 1jeepthing
More work on Holt's F150 build.
Attachments
16.jpg
The interior has been repainted a two tone tan and brown.
16.jpg (18.71 KiB) Viewed 1377 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (20.05 KiB) Viewed 1377 times
18.jpg
After the undercoat.
20.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
Paint is on , now we have to wet sand and touch up a few spots.
25.jpg
The paint layed down very smooth on the truck.
Last edited by 1jeepthing on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By 1jeepthing
Here we are starting on the upgrades.
Attachments
DSC00990.JPG
We replaced the grille with a custom made billet grille.
DSC00966.JPG
Here we started to wire in the LED lights.
DSC00967.JPG
Last edited by 1jeepthing on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By 1jeepthing
Almost done witht this one for now....
Attachments
DSC00995.JPG
DSC01029.JPG
DSC01030.JPG
DSC01032.JPG
378226_4484493514691_623150864_n.jpg
he loves it.
By 1jeepthing
We are working on another one for my daughter for a Christmas gift. We lost Fred do to his personal life issues but have added two new people to the mix. Reno is our new paint and body expert and Hershel is our graphics go to guy.I paid 40.00 for this Corvette and was planning on flipping and selling it. My daughter likes the Vette more than her Jeep and she has almost out grown the Jeep. So we got started on the tear down and sanding it down. I plan on shooting this one with Mary Kay pearl pink and adding some tribal design with stars on the sides. More light upgrades & audio will follow. I will post pics of the progress as we go.
Attachments
K 3.JPG
This is after i bought it and took off all the stickers that came with it.
vette 1.jpg
sanding sanding sanding
vette 2.jpg
I plan on under coating the bottom and spraying the engine area with satin black.
vette 3.jpg
Im going to use a tan for the interior and maybe two tone it.
tn.jpg
This is the design we are going to use, the bottom layer will be reflective silver and the top layer will be pink fading into purple.
vette 4.jpg
Under the hood is complete
5.jpg
Under coat started
6.jpg
And under coat complete
Last edited by 1jeepthing on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Original reply deleted. See below. ***UPDATE**[…]

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course