KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By MARKO THE SHARKO
Hey guys, new member to the forum, I've been creeping for a while now though. I bought my son a red F150 Raptor a few years back for his birthday, and just now starting to mod it, i bought a lit kit from mltoys.com and started with the headlights but haven't completed it due to having kids and getting lazy haha. I've seen several posts about this exact Raptor and the modifications done, but i cant see pictures due to work computer access, but now as a member i will start looking at home and get more ideas.
By MaNiaCaL
New guy here also. This is my first post. I also live in Texas (south of Ft Worth). Good luck with your build.
By MARKO THE SHARKO
thanks bud, im from Laredo waaaaaayyy south of Fort Worth haha, i just finished the led light install, my son loves it and now wants more lights.... so i will eventually put more time and money into it
By Myshkin
Another new user from Texas here to say hello. I'm DFW area like the other guy who responded. Good luck with the build
By MARKO THE SHARKO
Thanks bud, so far ive only done headlights and taillights, but i plan on adding more lights and maybe even an actual key and cylinder that MLtoys sells. when my boys get bigger ill probably change motors too.

i just read your post about the RAM good luck on that and hopefully you get the answers you need
Jeep 4x4 12v RC

So Lama Toys is a distributer/retailer but it's no[…]

Hi, I love the idea of putting together a 24v[…]

Just got a pair of the banebot 775 18v version yes[…]

Motor stock 12v

Two things: (A) I don't see an integrated cooling […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course