KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
Hi everyone
I joined the group hoping that someone will point me in the right direction to where I may get a circuit board of a Safety 1st yellow c5r corvette. We got it second hand without a battery. So I bought battery wired it in add a 6 volt to made it 18 v . Ran much better . But fired the circuit board? Got it running a again without but no reverse . Like to buy a 18v board for it. I read on here somewhere where you could buy one but can find the the address again ... HELP!!!
THANKS
Look up east coast power ups. What you have is a perfect excuse to go 24v esc ;)
You can wire the car up as like an actual Powerwheels Brand car and you'll have the 2 fwd speeds and reverse. There is no 18V Board. I Wired my sons up using powerwheels shifter diagram and added CJB's TurboTimer module. He now has 12V car with no soft start and 18V after the 4 second delay. Fair warning without the soft start you may start munching gears in the gearbox unless you don't have the traction bands that were originally on the tires of that car. I have 2 of them 1 Yellow Compuware one and an older Barbie vette with flip up headlights. Barbie vette had no wiring or board in it when i got it and I ended up putting an ESC into it and currently fitting scooter motors in. you can run the ESC kit on the motors in that car but you better add heat sinks to the motors and fans to move air through the compartment under the seat.

Barbie Vette with ESC. I need to move the relays and clean up wires now that im going scooter motor though. Not a lot of room inside the compartments under the seats once you move batteries into them. especially if you still have gearboxes and motors in there still as well

Very cool/interesting build, cant wait to see how […]

PM sent. Package is in the mail and on it's way.

Over My Head

It's going to be hard to accomplish what you want […]

Recently found this little beauty hiding out back […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course