KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By Cory98604
Hello all, I am new to the forum looking to customize my sons power wheels, I am a car guy like most if not all on the site that like to customize there kids power wheels. My son has a genetic disorder so he is in a wheelchair and can't use his legs to push on the pedal so all his power wheels I wire so that he has a button on the steering wheel. I do alot of work on real cars (for hobby)mostly body and paint, my weak areas are defintley wiring but I always muttle through it. So after finding this site I have so many ideas to work on his cars but i just picked up the new escalade and I will start small and wire LED's and possible a new stereo before Christmas then after Christmas start on a big project. Well that is all I have to say about me and my son.

By wired
Welcome to the fun! LEDs are a great start. There are plenty of spark junkies around so if you need any help that can't be found on the site just speak up and let us know how we can assist. :ugeek:
By BennettSummers
That's incredible! Wow, what a great dad you are, Cory. :) If you're ever in need of any parts or accessories for wheelchairs, I definitely recommend SpinLife.com for wheelchairs. They have EVERYTHING.

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course