KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By MagicEOD
Hello from London! Im

I have recently acquired a Hotwheels driveway racer. I have already stuck 3 x 6v LSA in it and added a 3 way selector switch, choosing between off /12v / 18v.

My god this thing fly's on 18v. I literally have to run to keep up with my 5 year old on it.

However, it is all good having a super fast cart for 1 of my kids, but I have 2 kids and want them to be able to have fun together. I wanted to get a 2 seater jeep kind of thing for them to use. Especially on grass, as the driveway racer will only run on smooth concrete.

I have no interest in something that only goes 5mph, so am either going to do a new 36V jeep upgrade OR take my driveway racer apart and utilize all the parts into a jeep.

Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on which would be the better way to go? I am presuming a fresh 36V jeep build is going to cost £££, so tought using the parts from the driveway racer might be a way to save money.

Ideally what I am after is something that will carry 2 kids (4 and 5 yr old) across grass at a reasonable speed (7mph ish).

Am I just dreaming or is this possible? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Magic

I'd call this a roller if it was a car, it was in […]

I'm already using two 120mm fans, one to push fres[…]

In that case then I can retire the long wire conne[…]

well the wires got hot at the switches to the moto[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course