KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By SaleenXP8
What's up everyone, I'll be honest, haven't ever modified any power wheels before. I need help from you guys to figure out how and what is the best set up for what I'm doing. I've built a "wagon" with double triangulated 4 link suspension in the front and rear with coil spring shock absorbers. Everything is scale and with my daughter in it this thing has a ton of articulation and keeps the tub/pan flat and level. Now what I want to do is incorporate 4 wheels with internal hubs that I can bolt a sprockets to, then set a motor above each sprocket with chain attached to both and weld motor mounts to the axle, all the frame is plenty thick and well welded, I'm a structural welder by profession so not a problem. After that's done I need to know what motors to get, speed controller, power supply and whatever else is needed for a complete powertrain. For now I plan on running the throttle control to the handle so it's effortless walking. When daughters older I can set up steering and self throttle control. I'm going to attach some pics of it current. I do plan on getting some 15x8.50 mud tires so it's gonna be some weight to turn. If you guys have any ideas for the set up that'd be great. Thanks guys Image
Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

Please let me know if K1w1ed doesn’t pick this up.[…]

7R transplant into a 7 Gearbox

Not totally clear on your question. You can direct[…]

Need some guidance 6v f150

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course