KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By Jonnytop
Hi, thanks im a new owner of a 24v Gaucho, I have bought it secondhand, it's been stood up for a about a year but it was working fine now stopped works sometimes on and off!!!
Battery charged and holding charge
Any help please as my kids are very sad!!
Many thanks Jonny
By Rob222
More info please.
Is this an actual Gaucho SuperPower that came stock at 24V or a regular 12v Gaucho that has been upgraded to 24v ? If it is an actual 24V SuperPower then is it a first Generation version (bronze/orange) or the second generation black version ? If it is a SuperPower then what are the dash indicator (red/green) lights doing ?
Has the battery been sitting around for a year also ? Did it get charged periodically ? What kind of charger do you have and how are you charging the batteries ? Do you have a volt meter to check the voltage of the battery ?

"now stopped works sometimes on and off" - When does it stop working and how do you get it to go "on" again ?
By Jonnytop
Right then it's a 24v black model, the dash lights don't work, it second had so no idea of n the battery charging its holding 24.4 volts, some times I get a squeak ?
It's a plug to the mains
The throttle pedal is ona cable
Many thanks
By Jonnytop
It stops working after 1-2 seconds then goes doesn't work for anything from 1 to ten minutes or not at all
I lifted the rear end up and it worked once for 3 minutes

I know this thread is getting kind of old by now b[…]

Quad Damage (1st gear delete mod)

Chart, that rubber grip looks like it would eat th[…]

If you're using stock motors and gearbox be carefu[…]

Fire Rescue Jeep Major Overhaul!

Oh, its is gonna be a paw patrol police jeep!

HobbyMasters Udemy Course