KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
Hi to all,

I wanted to say hi, and to introduce myself, my car, and to say thanks for all the help this forum has already provided. I'm currently in the build process of a c7 corvette. We are affectionately calling it the lemon stingray. It is an as stated c7 in red, that I picked up on the cheap still in good working order. Before I get too far into the build I should state for the record I own and operate a vehicle customization shop, we do anything 12v you could imagine, import performance parts, and car wraps. The name lemon Stingray comes from the color we are going to wrap the car and the fact that it's a stingray. If you're interested before I post pictures (which I have a lot of), the color is made by 3M and can be seen by a simple google search.

https://www.google.com/search?q=3m+lemo ... 27&bih=858

This car should be classy but wild when done. Including two 18ah sealed Kinetik batteries, alarm, ignition, radio, wrap, and last but not least working vents and lights.

(disclaimer my grammar, and spelling are not perfect please don't be an buttocks about it. Yes I make use of spell check.)
Newbie to mods for power wheels

By the way it’s a Kawasaki quad, forgot to add tha[…]

Broke steering column.

IMG_0693 (1).JPG weld Point where handlebars conn[…]

Corevette Motor

so much info on this site, but I can't keep it all[…]

Great project! If you click my projects link in m[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course