KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By 91CavGT
My 3 year old dare devil daughter got a new ride on car for Christmas. We bought it from JC Penny(who knew they sold them?) and it is 12 volt and says Pacific on it so who knows who makes it. It is an all pink car so my wife is going to make some decals with her CriCut to turn it into a Minnie Mouse car. We are keeping the drivetrain stock but I plan on adding a few things to it.

My background deals primarily with the automotive 12 volt DC world so I’m going a little crazy with it. Today I mounted two 12 amp/hr batteries wired in parallel under the hood by the stock 7 amp/hr drive battery. These batteries will be powering pink underbody LED lights, functioning head lights and tail lights, a radio with at least 2 speakers(possibly a small subwoofer as well), and possibly some functioning brake lights too.

Seeing my daughter smile and giggle at the mods makes it all worth it! Thanks for the informative site, cheers!
By wired
Welcome to the addiction. Smiles and giggles are what it's all about.
By toycrusher
wired wrote:Welcome to the addiction. Smiles and giggles are what it's all about.

Plus one million! They don't last at these ages for long so take advantage of em! :D
"Best" Choice JEEP

So I have one of these for my daughter and she wou[…]

Yes, you should have matching motors/gearboxes in […]

Dune racer build up help

Ok. So I went with new gear boxes. Titan 775s with[…]

just wanted to share this upgrade mustang 2017 sma[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course