KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By V12ROAR
It’s nice to see that I’m not the only one with these crazy ideas in my head, my wife will be so relieved!
The first thing I did when I found out I have a future racecar driver on the way was look at Powerwheels, and modifying them:) Cars are more than a hobby to me, they are a lifestyle that I cannot wait to pass on to the next generation. Like real cars, you can’t just have one. I plan to start them in an RC Big Toy’s 4x4, while I build something a bit more angry. Thinking full ESC kit, lots of juice, rubber tires. Or build a single cylinder diesel Ram, or working model v8 powered Mustang similar to Dad’s. I look forward to seeing and sharing in some cool high speed projects in the future. Life’s good!

yep I was in the same boat... been racing and tinkering on cars all my life, then along came 2 boys and out the window went my time and money. Got them both into modified power wheels and then i'll sneak shifter karts in next...
HA HA HA "2 boys and out the window with my time and money"......i feel you, i have two boys myself and zero time to play with my toys
Yep I feel ya, all my toys are gone... I have 3 boys now and all “my” toys have been replaced by Legos and Powerwheels. Good thing I’m still pretty much a kid at heart!

Welcome to the forum!

hey guys. I'm not very mechanically inclined, but[…]

Little Tikes Tractor Troubles

Having problems with the Little Tikes Cozy Dirt Di[…]

Peg Perego Magica parts

Bunch of parts, both motors work.FAKE MOTOR SOLD

Rubber Tires on 24v Grave Digger

I've done a whole bunch of mod work to our 24vGD, […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course