KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
Hey everyone, I been on the site for a little while and i realized that I have never introduced myself. (Sorry) I was busy learning from everyone here. I have completed a 18v conversion for my 3 year old son on a dune racer and couple other minor things. I picked up a kawasaki kfx for 8$ today I didn't do any research about any mods for it yet. But if there possibly was one so I can could drive it( without it $$$$) a point in the right direction would be very much appreciated I have just over a month to make this pink 4wheeler something not to be messed with and repainted so I can drive it into the reviling party for my 2nd child to be. (Color will define sex of our baby) thanks everyone for the help and intelligence towards pw I have picked up since I first found my new love MODDING! !!!! There will 1 day be a name for the disease we all share and Love! !thanks again

Cool idea. Depending on your weight you may not need to do any mods. Bent axles are the most common issue with overloading a PW. Axles can be straightened. Running 18v would help move it along. Since you're a responsible adult, you could shift from low to high after moving to keep the gear damage to a minimum. Starting in low at 18v and ridden by an adult (heavier than a 3yr old) is a good idea. Enjoy and congratulations.
Thank you for the congrats and approval of my of my idea. Everyone I've told about it doesn't get as excited as me lol (they just don't understand how awesome pw's are) I would like to modify it other than motors and Voltage any thoughts on what I should do? I would like to have it handle me (155lbs) thanks again and also for your information
I weigh more than that and have raced my minion around the yard in a PW mustang running 18v. I had zero issues and raced around for about 15 minutes. Mod it, drive it and fix whatever breaks. We are here to help.

Ok i have a problem with this. It goes backward po[…]

I still hate you for all your awesome builds! :[…]

Back again... With another Beetle...

My 5 year old talked me into dragging this free Be[…]

I think that you could do with a few pics to drive[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course