KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By gbalab1
Hi,
I recently got my hands on a used Lightning McQueen for my son. I’m making mods to give it soft start capability and as part of the wiring would like the mating connector for the shifter. Basically looking for a part number or source for a 6 position blade receptacle/plug housing. I know I can just use spade female terminals over the blades but I’m looking to do it “right” with the housing and don’t need the whole harness.

Spent a good few hours looking and just can’t seem to find it anywhere here or elsewhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated ;-)
Thanks!
GB

By wired
Hey there and welcome,
I have a few cars I am going to scrap/part out soon and can send you the connectors. Just PM me with your shipping info and I'll send you the connectors cut out of a harness. If you could cover the shipping cost that would be great.
By gbalab1
Hi,

Thanks for offering to send the connectors.
Just testing out if you get this message, first time using the private messaging on this site (assuming the “Quick Reply” button is for PM?)

Regards,
GB
By wired
Replied to PM. If you could post the model number of the car it would verify exactly which car you have. I've made the mistake of not asking simple questions in the past and assuming certain facts only to find out mistakes had been made. The model number would be found on a decal in the battery compartment. If no decal or model number please post a pic of the car. If you are having problems posting a pic you could provide a web link to an ad for your car. Some people refer to all ride-ons as "power wheels". I'd rather be sure that way you get the correct part you need.
Does your harness look like this one?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-POWER-WHEE ... Swuh9a0Nnz
Back again... With another Beetle...

My 5 year old talked me into dragging this free Be[…]

I think that you could do with a few pics to drive[…]

Recharge a half drained battery?

There are a wide assortment of the best car batter[…]

Have you done any testing of voltages at various p[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course