KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By TBirdUK
Hi everyone

New to the scene, have a 4yo boy and a 2yo girl who love riding on my lawn tractor with me so grandparents got them an electric car, then I got the bug and turned to ebay. I now have 5 electric vehicles, a car, a tractor, 3 jeeps - most got from late night silly bids, now I want to make them better, starting with a Feber Jeep which has 12v, 2 motors, only forward and reverse, with little traction left on the tires!!!

So today I wanted to fit an old drill switch mod to make the throttle soft start/variable so I could put rubber on the tires and up to 18v without stripping the gears- failed as I blew up the switch :o as there was 5 connections on the throttle, unlike the power wheels which has 3 (as seen on many threads) - I managed to wire it up the wrong way!

It may be a first faliure but no giving up, I am enjoying it (apart from the bang and smoke) and as soon as I get another drill, going to try again! Any help would be appreciated. :D

Body fastener/hold down

Hello. I recently found a gaucho rockin. Looking f[…]

Thanks for the reply! I ended up pulling the ye[…]

More torque

A Stage IV motor/gearbox kit has no durability iss[…]

Maybe a pore connection just enough to read voltag[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course