KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
Hi everyone. Just got a grandson last week. So my mind is thinking of all the things i can build for him. I've always wanted to modify some power wheels but my wife wont let me play with my daughters jeep. shes 19! no one uses it!

anyways. i'm going to start reading on here and keeping an eye out for parts. I think i want to replace chassis/motor/wheels put in 500W motor with real rubber wheels and speed controller. maybe 48VDC system.

something like this kit in a power wheels body
motorkit.jpg
motorkit.jpg (44.9 KiB) Viewed 594 times
but keep the ratio really high. so good torque but low top end. then as he is older swap it out maybe?

I want to find a corvette power wheels body. so this may take some time to find one used/cheap. Great Grandad has a red 2017 grand sport. so i wanted to try and make it look the same if possible.

This is what i need to find.
corvette2014.jpg
corvette2014.jpg (9.57 KiB) Viewed 594 times
Anyways more about me. I'm a Jack of all trades guy. Decent at welding/electronics/programming/game design/fabrication/cad design/circuit design/soldering/the list goes on. Engineer for camera manufacturing company for over 15 years now. my last projects where mini bikes and a scratch built go kart. i go by the same name on diygokarts.

So don't expect much at first. I will be lurking for a year. :shock:

Have been looking for one for a while, and finally[…]

Hi All, I am new here and just starting the proce[…]

I have the following parts: 3800-7809 - Battery […]

Reviving 1990's Savanna Cabrio

I looking website for shopping online Lazada disc[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course