KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By Terry208
Hey guys, I apologize in advance cause I'm sure the following questions have been answered more than once. So I was lucky enough to find a dune racer for $25! Couple questions right off the bat. Is lipo batterys ideal for an 18 or 24v conversion. I have a couple for my rc cars but is it cost effective or worth it to use lipo.
Ml toys kits worth the money? I've seen the banebots 775 motors seem to be popular, but do I need the hardened steel first gear that comes with ml's upgraded gear box? Brushed motors vs brushless.. I havent seen much on people using brushless, not worth the extra money? To fast? Im assuming as time goes on parts will.he replaced, the ml stage 4 kit is pretty pricey to be replacing, I dont mind spending the money but if there's cheaper alternatives then I'd like to look in to those. Again, sorry for asking questions that have probably been touched on many times. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Body fastener/hold down

Hello. I recently found a gaucho rockin. Looking f[…]

Thanks for the reply! I ended up pulling the ye[…]

More torque

A Stage IV motor/gearbox kit has no durability iss[…]

Maybe a pore connection just enough to read voltag[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course