KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
By stu pidaso
Hey all,

I'm guilty of lurking for some time now, however I saw some excellent posts by Hammer-fm and decided it was time to contribute. This all started when I was given a pink barbie jeep - and since my 3 year old doesn't realize how much he likes pink yet, I repainted the car two tone OD green. Along the way now we've built ourselves a PWM controller, installed a variable speed pedal, tried various combinations of gears and motors and rebuild this little jeep entirely. We're running it on dual 18v li-ion battery banks, Nichibo KC3SFN-8021F/75's, 19 tooth pinions, and repurposed oem gas pedal for brake only. We've successfully worn almost completely through these hard plastic tires - but the boy is speed hungry and loves to drift so there you go. Working on traction control circuit and regen circuit as well as implementing a wifi kill switch. Nice to make all your acquaintance and thank you all who have posted - you have saved me untold hours of energy.
ride on jeep mod.png
Steering linkage since been rebuilt.
ride on jeep mod.png (407.78 KiB) Viewed 360 times

By toycrusher
Great to have you on board! Nice work on the Jeep, enjoy these years, they pass fast!
New Here!

How do you do the lights😯 They are amazing 😉 […]

A good cleaning of the connections wouldn't hurt a[…]

Peg Perego Magica parts

I have bumpers..

Voltages

Voltage surge is characterized as the unexpected a[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course