KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
Very glad to be a part of this group! I have a 70s VW Beetle from Prestige Mini Motors we bought for our son in 1990. He use it until he couldn't. We covered it up and put it away for a later time which is now here. Our son has a daughter and we want her to enjoy it, too.

I got it out and bought a battery for it and it ran great, but there are a few issues that need to be addressed. The first is the battery. Not knowing what type it used initially, I took it to Batteries Plus and they determined it would use a 12 volt battery. I have since learned that was wrong after I honked the horn and blew one of the fender lights out. So the first concern is what type of 6 volt battery it really needs. The second would be where might I get another fender light, if that's possible.

The biggest concern is the wheel attachment to the axle on the left rear side. There is a plastic piece that has come apart and I have a plan to repair it, but need to be sure how it goes, if anyone has had the same issue and how they fixed it or if a replacement part is available. I would like to know what part names are in order to better describe what I need. I can't remember if there was a parts list. If anyone knows where I might get one, I would be grateful.

The only other issue is the reed on the horn broke off, but I have a dead harmonica that I can get use to get another reed. The Beetle runs, but wants go in a circle because of the bad piece by the wheel. If need be, I will take a few pics and load them to define what's what.

Thanks for any help anyone might have. I hope I can get her up and running right again.

Reviving 1990's Savanna Cabrio

I looking website for shopping online Lazada disc[…]

Hello from sunny/hot Arizona! I'm still pouring t[…]

Ever fix the issue? I’m about to deal with t[…]

Dale Jr. Power Wheels 12v

I have a Dale Jr. 12v power wheel for sale. This i[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course