KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
This is where you introduce yourself! Share your insight, areas of expertise, or just interests.
Hello all. My Name is Sean. We reside in the Appalachian mounts of Northern Georgia. I am an ER Nurse, formerly Firefighter/Paramedic. I am a father of two little girls that are into daddys off road addiction-JK Wrangler trails/rock crawling. I have an extensive automotive background as my father started me early in life which led me to work in multiple positions in the automotive field.

Most of my automotive background has involved performance modifications to drive trains. I can also paint at a high level, weld at at a low level-stick, mig and tig and mangle most anything with a plasma cutter. My JK is my 76th vehicle and im 42 years old. I don't tinker as much as I used to be, but I still perform all my own modifications and vehicle maintenance. I have highly enjoyed perusing this site and am sponging in all the information I can. This addiction is much cheaper than my usual vehicle hobbies. I'm hoping I can avoid divorce due to this:P

Batmobile rehab CB question

The back soldering looks good. The connection is t[…]

Holy Batmobile! Awesome score!

Really thick plastic and well made. older car

Bigfoot 4x4x4

Thanks, that did the trick!

Thanks for posting the info and pictures. Unfortun[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course