KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By chloecoolcat
my 4 year old daughter and i just got this arctic cat power wheels off craigslist about a week ago for $50 the tires are a little worn but for $50 with a good batt and charger its a nice start.... all i have done so far is added tail lights fog lights and roll bar lights all off switches on the dash so it doesnt kill the battery during the day.... i want to put the rubber tires on it to upgrade the tires but im not too sure how to do it i saw the pics on this site but there were a few things i didnt understand..... like do i got to drill the holes in the rims to put those bolts in it..... i might do the stock tire with the riding mower tread i think that would be way less work and possibly keep the weight down but my girls are small so weight is not too much a issue for me but if i could get some feed back on what i should do that would be helpful....... im deff going to do the relay kill switch thats a big deal i like that they come with two remotes so me and my wife can both have the ability to stop them.... i do not want upgrade the power to 24 volts cause i dont need to run any faster to keep up with them but i do want to put in seperate batteries so the drive time is still decent any help with this would be great im happy to be part of the group
Attachments
chloecoolcat.jpg
chloecoolcat.jpg (49.98 KiB) Viewed 803 times
By tafpowerwheel
For your tires question it all depends on which tires you get, some like the ones harbor freight carry already have holes/bolts in them, You will have to make a spacer for the bore out of pvc or something and modify the driver onto the wheel. As for the battery you can just add another battery to the existing one in parrallel it will increase the ride time and help with accesories

Really depends on the increase. 12 to 18v not a p[…]

This should help. The relay now looks like it's r[…]

Thanks for the update!

Dallin..... That is great info on the switch mod[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course