KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By chloecoolcat
i bet those speakers are worth more than the power wheels..... yes, yes they are......lol...
the question im about to figure out is how do you ground a amp in a all plastic power wheels??????
Attachments
chloecoolcat.jpg
chloecoolcat.jpg (39.27 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
By chloecoolcat
that is deff the next question......lol..... im thinking of using a separate battery for the lights amp and head unit.... i wanna keep the pw with the stock 12v battery so i dont have to run any faster to keep up with them untill i get the kill relay in the mail next week... but i was thinking about a car batt to run the other stuff... i dont mind and would rather use a couple pw batteries run together but dont know if its enough power im only going to use the one amp for the sub i dont think she will need the second one for the mids and hi... that speaker is not light and i was gonna have my friend either fiberglass a speaker box or make one out of plexi glass... but its a lot of weight my baby girl on4 4 so she dont weigh much but if i add a car battery its gonna sink in the yard and i read enough on here to know that not my best option...... L.E.D. lights use less power so im prob gonna wind up changing all the lights to led's but what yall say about my best battery for the amp and lights only car gonna stay on stock battery...
By chloecoolcat
Oh.... and if you have a spliter from a headphone jack to rca cables you can run the amp off your cell phone..... the cell phone is the head unit (mini touch screen in the dash....lol...) just make sure you run the remote wire to a switch so you can turn the amp on and off.......
By chloecoolcat
ok so although its a super cool idea to put a killer system in your pw there is a lot that comes up from that..... in my case the speaker is too heavy uses too much power and is just not safe for the kids so i have to re think my options.... but thats why i joined this site yall not only helping me make it cool but also keep it safe... so thank you all very much and be sure to tell me if i do something stupid.... this a stupid idea GOTTA TONE IT DOWN....
By nepbug
chloecoolcat wrote:ok so although its a super cool idea to put a killer system in your pw there is a lot that comes up from that..... in my case the speaker is too heavy uses too much power and is just not safe for the kids so i have to re think my options.... but thats why i joined this site yall not only helping me make it cool but also keep it safe... so thank you all very much and be sure to tell me if i do something stupid.... this a stupid idea GOTTA TONE IT DOWN....

LOL, yeah. Even just a small single speaker that gives the kids tunes will be sweet. I've been thinking about using one of these (
) and an old smartphone to make a system for the gaucho, but that's a winter project at best.
By iDz Bowl
nepbug wrote:
chloecoolcat wrote:ok so although its a super cool idea to put a killer system in your pw there is a lot that comes up from that..... in my case the speaker is too heavy uses too much power and is just not safe for the kids so i have to re think my options.... but thats why i joined this site yall not only helping me make it cool but also keep it safe... so thank you all very much and be sure to tell me if i do something stupid.... this a stupid idea GOTTA TONE IT DOWN....

LOL, yeah. Even just a small single speaker that gives the kids tunes will be sweet. I've been thinking about using one of these (
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and an old smartphone to make a system for the gaucho, but that's a winter project at best.

That thing is cool, it's got rca's and a mp3 jack!
By nepbug
iDz Bowl wrote:
nepbug wrote:

) and an old smartphone to make a system for the gaucho, but that's a winter project at best.

That thing is cool, it's got rca's and a mp3 jack!

Yep, and in the world of cheap chinese amplifiers that is generally considered the best one. There is a community out there that mods them a bit to make them even better, replacing capacitors, etc. And who doesn't love modding something to be better? ;)
By Roadmonkeytj
If you have to have bump in the trunk look into a 8" sub will still hit and sound good. For an amp I would look into lightning audio sub amp it's smaller cheaper and lighter and pushes a 10" great in a truck so it would have no issue. The other you might look at is the home computer 2.1 systems ... Usually a 4-6" sub in a vented box and two mid range 2.5 speakers. Loose the boxes and mount the mids under the dash and the sub in a custom enclosure. Replace the transformer and rectifyer and you have a nice compact light weight audio system with amp.
HELLO!

THANK YOU FOR THE ADD! LOOKING TO BE ABLE TO ASK A[…]

Unibody Jeep Front End Sag

I did this on my Hurricane. I used a fairly long M[…]

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course