KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By TXANM
With winter upon us it is time to store the ride-ons and get them out of the middle of the floor. I searched and didn't see a ton of ideas for how you store your MPW's when not in use. Take some pictures and upload them here for everyone. I will build something and will do the same.
By Rob222
Storage racks in the garage for the jeeps. The racks are on wheels so I can move them when needed. This side is where my wife used to park her car - best wife ever.
Jeep_storage_1.png

Jeep_storage_2.png

The other half of the garage, where I used to park, is all the dirtbikes/Razors and quads.
I'm building a shed next summer !
Raycor garage lift, home depot online, $150, 4'x4', cordless drill or hand crank, 300 lb capacity, one bpro ontop one lashing strapped under raised and one on the floor. This thing is a godsend for the attic as I use it like an elevator raised off the attic floor with unistrut. Works out to be a squirrely bench, jeep hard top remover, heavy thing from truck bend lift, and my personal power wheels drive on lift making underside repairs a breeze when strapped to the underside of the platform or to work on it at comfort height. Best $150 spent in a long time.
By 6772owner
I built a simple "stacker" with a free pallet from work and some scrap 2x4's, worked fine when I only had two... Ha Ha

Out of desperation, now having 30, I had to take a bunch of pallets.... 2x6x18's and some 3/8 plywood. Mismeasured, can only fit flip down windshield jeeps on second shelf, and the arctic cat has to go on 3rd shelf. Gosh I wish I could add photos!
Can old motors be repaired??

My testing is with both real wheels off the ground[…]

6V battery replacement

Q: I want to use a 6v sla battery, can I cut the c[…]

Have the same problem with my grandsons truck. No […]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Not quite following from the description and pics.[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course