KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By tafpowerwheel
So I'm buying a Pines Classic power wheel in couple days, I torn on whether I should leave it original or customize it(paint, headlights and taillights) The kid in me wants to modify it but the responsible adult :lol: in me wants to leave it stock. If I do paint it I was thinking pearl white. Also does anyone know what the 2nd pedal does? I meant to put in the project section
Attachments
a8e18e0a402e2b202c823caadb8032fb.jpg
Last edited by tafpowerwheel on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Rob222
I hate painted plastic. I can understand painting something that is badly sun faded but otherwise I prefer stock and my kids really don't care about color. And lights, by the time the kids are old enough to be out in the dark they are on gas powered toys. That thing is cool looking as it is. My 2 cents.
By tafpowerwheel
I agree with you Rob222 about painted plastic only because it chips and scratches easy, but it does change the appearance and gives it a little twist. And the lights are just a add on "cool" feature. I appreciate your opinion though. And yea its pretty sweet as is
By tafpowerwheel
pearl mist.jpg
pearl mist.jpg (11.14 KiB) Viewed 715 times
ok think I have decided on paint for this thing
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Testors-3-oz ... /204488535
^^for the fenders^^
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-U ... /202813434
^^for the body^^
Has anyone had any luck using Testors paint?
Attachments
rb.jpg
rb.jpg (14.78 KiB) Viewed 715 times
Last edited by tafpowerwheel on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

Hey guys, it's been a while. Things got really bus[…]

PW Corvette help

So I bought a Black PW Corvette from craigslist, t[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course