KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By MR_Pat
Yellow Safety First Vette $25 Craigslist find

The Mustang $20 Craigslist Currently Running the ML toys 21T motors and gearboxes, Carbon Fiber Vinyl Stripe down hood and on the spoiler, Old Mustang Cobra Emblem I had

Also in Above picture Lightening McQueen 6V currently untouched Freebie from Grandma as she figured he'd outgrow it by this year and didnt want to store it...

The Barbie Vette In progress Freebie... 24 V plans possibly 1000W. Tube Frame in process of drawing and working out supports, Might even add in a suspension system.

The Quad freebie currently untouced aside from tossing a 12V battery in it on occasion to let the kids zip around in the grass

And the freebie Garbage Find Barbie Jeep. Reverse doesnt work but I'll dig into it when I get some more free time. I think this one might be fun to throw the old mustang gear boxes and motors in .
By toycrusher
Great to see more people get succumb to the addiction... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
By MR_Pat
Lol Toycrusher.. the addiction is my kids.. and my soft spot for tinkering with things to go faster.... I'm a car guy, hunter, fisherman... and I work in Automotive component testing .. My job is kind of like playing with legos to build tests... pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders with load cells to and displacement transducers.. I'd show pictures but not allowed .... I'm looking forward to hearing the giggling and squealing sounds of joys of my munchkins zipping around the yard..
By MR_Pat
Couple update pics to the fleet. I need to do a group picture. Still nowhere near as many as some have but i think 8 is more than we need already not counting the 2 lil 6 volt tiny rides.
the main 4 currently Image

The silver vette is awaiting 1 more scooter motor and for me to get the subframe under it .. and we have a second red mustang that will be getting a full rework shortly
By MR_Pat
i dunno if there is a board or not.. there is a battery powered section powered by AA batteries that doesn't function.. I haven't dug into it though. To much going on between the silver car, turbo Timer installs, pw race at the fair wednesday. im just content that the AT Rex rides around. and the kid doesnt realize it is supposed to have sounds so im being quiet till i have more time to spend on it. not to mention the other KFX I have to go pick up, the mustang i picked up with the blue KFX that is getting full esc swap done. and Live axles going into it and the silver car

The perego motor is wider than the original grizzl[…]

Hey there, Nothing wrong with asking before you br[…]

Dune Racer Project.

Picked up this dune racer less than a year old wit[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course