KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By davinci8787
Hi all, I have a 1932 Mercedes electric car that someone gave to my son last year. He's now getting about old enough to start riding, so I bought some new batteries and am tidying up a few things. The body is almost entirely made of wood with a plastic subframe, dash, grille and bumpers. I thought it was a hand built one-of-a-kind, but I have searched a bit and have seen a couple of pictures of a car like this one, but no information about the manufacturer, etc. Does anyone have any more info on this vehicle? Thanks!
IMG_20150426_164743.jpg
By davinci8787
I've only seen that one on liveauctionworld.com and this one other one:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 2298308168

Mine isn't as clean, but is the same thing. Storage box on the back, 12V battery under the seat. Lots of wood and very heavy. Still no clue who makes them or what they are worth. I'm a little curious about that before I let my 2 year old learn to drive in it. ;-)
By Suburbancharlie77
Ya, true on the "let em learn on it"! It takes surprisingly little time to get a hang of it, but one bad move and..... start with a Craigslist find, beef up the voltage, then introduce that beauty. Just my 2 cents. Plus that buys you time to research ;-)
Where to find batteries

I like to take computer UPS's and use the batterie[…]

I’m trying to find headlights for this Jeep. They[…]

Most of the ESCs should have current limiting buil[…]

Lightning McQueen wiring help

Collage_Fotor.jpg

HobbyMasters Udemy Course