KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By ekarey
Hi All,

Excited to share my first modded PW. This will be a birthday present for my 3 year old in 2 days. Here's what I've done so far:

- Swapped stock battery for 12v 12amp battery
- Added second 12v 12amp battery to run all accessories
- Added real keyed ignition which controls power to both accessories and motor
- LED headlights and fog lights
- LED Tail lights
- Toggle Switch for headlights/fog lights/tail lights
- Emergency Lights
- Real Car Stereo, antenna & 4" Pioneer speakers in the doors
- Added Horn
- Added charging cords to each battery so they can easily be charged

Pretty happy with the results, need to clean the wiring up just a little, but its all functional, stereo actually sounds pretty sweet and I can't wait to see the look on his face!

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/oIeOX
Video: https://youtu.be/2GdMp20XP5k

Love to get some feedback!
Oh you better get a good friend to record the video, cause he's probably going home to ask you to go for a ride! As well he should! That's one hell of an undertaking for a first MOD..
What do they say, don't sweat the small stuff. You can clean up the wiring later, at nap time!
Give that bad boy a good polish and sit back with a cold one. That's what a great dad should do. Well, after the balloons in and stuff is all ready. I saw a cool picture with a sheet up near the ceiling, filled with balloons, draped over the kids door, so when he opened his door all the balloons "attacked" him. That's probably about the only thing that would get nearly as much reaction as that truck will! He's not even going to realize all the bells and whistles you installed, probably not for a few days.
Happy Birthday lil dude
Unibody Jeep Front End Sag

I did this on my Hurricane. I used a fairly long M[…]

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

HobbyMasters Udemy Course