KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By FoSerius
So, I have been a member for quite some time, but only as a reader. I've learned many things over the years and modified many power wheels. I have never took pictures of the full projects, but some I did take before and afters.

I picked up a Barbie mustang a few months ago, and am currently rebuilding it for my 2 year old niece, and finally doing a full beginning to end project picture trail. More to come with that... but here are my previous projects for your enjoyment.

1st up: Mustang : first project: Simple paint job, air horns, and real police siren... muahahaaha...
[/url]

2nd: Same Mustang as above: but for boy #2: painted flat black, added hood scoop, lots of LEDs all over...

3rd: Not a power wheels, but little sister wanted something to play with at night... so I added some LEDs to her little tikes car:

4th: Barbie Jeep: boy #2 got bored and so did I, so I bought a jeep. Painted, LEDs, added CB radio... lol

5th: Unknown car... some chick saw my kids driving around at night, and said she'd pay me to do it to her kids car... so I did...

6th: SAME MUSTANG AS ABOVE!! but for my little girl: painted, upgraded to 24v...

7th: SAME MUSTANG AGAIN!!!!!! Baby girl got tired of pink, so she wanted it painted again... plus it was pretty beat up from her drifting like some crazy Japanese Tokyo drifter...

So that's it for now... keep a look out for the newest one. Hope you enjoyed my little slideshow... can't wait to share the next.

-FoSerius

Been Lurking long enough

Hey all, I'm guilty of lurking for some time now[…]

those light lenses are pretty sweet, you could hav[…]

Kiwi build mod new to PW

Hi all been lurking all over YouTube Instagram and[…]

Kawasaki Red Brute Force - Wiring

For the tip switches, there are two momentary pu[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course