KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Post pictures and Vids of your modifications here.
By ray356
just thought i would post a few of the kids rides
the first one a toy toys 6v bug
second magica
now looks like this
it now has: stop, tail no.plate light, dip, high beam, and indicators.
third
fourth
this one is like new
line up
Last edited by ray356 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
By ray356
just the 2 at the moment sold the green 1 to a friend, but always on the look out for more ;) just got a peugeot 206 rally car with no shell for £1.70 off ebay, so time to re do the beach buggy i built before i got the magica's
By ray356
yet anther one bit rough when i got it,
but getting there now,
get some more pics tomorrow and start build thread
Last edited by ray356 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ray356
bit of a line up
By ray356
Razory wrote:wow, they look so real. Are they power wheels? what are they call, magicas is it? Available in US?

they are peg perego magicas, they were available us, they stopped making them mid to late 80's, they do pop up now and then on samba.com and ebay ect. not cheep, there was this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-VW-Be ... 45fdf70426
keep checking in the for sale, ebay craigslist,free cycle ect, on here
By ray356
here a little clip of the kids (just click on the pic)
like some thing out of the Italian job :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ray356 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By aVWguy
awesome .. its cool to see the magicas running ... what Voltage are they?? mine cant seem to get grip wit the rear tires and it cruises right along .... o.0 do i have too much power
By ray356
just stock 2x 6v 1st gear 6v 2nd gear goes up to 12v :) the green one only worked in 1st, till me boy was messing under the hood, then he shot off in 2nd, it had the charge socket on the inner fender ( you can see it in the pic further up the page) it had 2x cut off switches under the flap, one wasn't makimg contact, he must of lent on it and then it worked ;) :) or though the red one was on 12v when i got it but put it back to stock, it was serviced every year by peg perego :shock: shame no service book :lol:
Last edited by ray356 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By aVWguy
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... mines only wired for a single battery......... did they make 6v cars with hi-low-rev?
............... 12 volts really seems to have some pep in it
By ray356
aVWguy wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... mines only wired for a single battery......... did they make 6v cars with hi-low-rev?
............... 12 volts really seems to have some pep in it

most of the are yours will be the very last of them, bit like a CKD version, without the lights and things but should be 12v, as they had a lot recalled as the wires got hot , apparently if it wasn't recalled they will send out a new loom, i did try but the agent is mamas and papers in the uk but got no sense out of them
By aVWguy
the recall might explain the wires i had to replace because they had cooked togather . :? .. the resister for the brake effect is the only thing that really gets hot now and i am looking for a safe method of upgradeing to something safer there .. as of now the brake is unhooked from the throttle pedal and split off to a second pedal that can be hit once the car slows a little bit
By ray356
well another to add to the fleet, not the main one i was after , Toys Toys Ferrari F40 nut still 8-)
ill post some more photos when i pick it up :)
Last edited by ray356 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Roadmonkeytj
Suburbancharlie77 wrote:Let me know when you figure it out please! I've been trying to post pictures for a while... file too large no matter what I do?

If you use photobucket you can set your upload size in the settings. It will automatically resize for you. This is helpful if you post on multiple forums

Mike I haven't forgotten about you. I ......enter […]

Every once in a while somebody goes that new direc[…]

Yea if you use stock battery, that will happen. I […]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

I want to relay my experience attempting to upgrad[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course